Monday, May 7, 2012

SOLID FOUNDATIONS

Dear One,

Treasure the good things that people do for you and say to you. They all go toward your foundation of stability, your solidarity, the shoring up of your good ego which is necessary for a happy life. You relish the compliments and welcome them with joy.
Since those actions of kind words and deeds are so important to you, you must see that you give the same kind words which solidify the foundations of others. They are their building blocks to a good and beneficial ego which is necessary for their happy lives.
You should give compliments and other words of love to others willingly and joyfully, knowing that those words are My words, spreading love around the earth. When you willingly spread love, you also spread peace because a solid foundation in the mind of a person also gives peace to the person.
Spreading My love and peace in a tumultuous world is doing exactly what Jesus did. After all, He is the Prince of Peace. You are His ambassador of love and peace now. Spread them willingly and joyfully. Then watch your world change as a result.
Ambassadors are not only representatives of one nation to another, but they exemplify the character of their own nation. Since My character is love and peace, you are called to be ambassadors of My family, showing My love and My peace to everyone. It all starts with kind words and kind actions. Those are your proper witnesses for Me.
The song I gave to one of My children says, "Spread a little love." I say it again to you, determine to spread a little love every day and then you will find that you can spread a lot of love every day.

Love, God
I Corinthians 15:33-34; Ephesians 4:29-32; James 3:1-18. Romans 12:10; II Corinthians 5:20-21.

No comments: